As a full stack developer you will be working closely with business and technology teams to develop interactive cross browser data driven applications using open source tools and platforms.
- Participate on an Agile (Scrum) team, contribute to complexity and time estimates, identify risks, and contribute to regular scope discussions and commitments
- Work with designers to develop and support cross browser compatible user interfaces on top of REST like web services
- Write application code and automated tests according to team adopted practices, disciplines, and quality guidelines
- Be knowledgeable of trends and practices in web development
Proactively identify potential problems and opportunities to improve applications and processes, with emphasis on usability, performance, and security
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- B.Tech Comp Science or equivalent degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of data structures and OOPS concepts
- Front end frameworks like Angular Js.
- Python/Ruby/Php/Nodejs as backend programming languages. Atleast 2 are highly desirable.
- Python Flask/Cake PHP/Other MVC Frameworks.
Experience with visualization frameworks like D3Js, Google Charts, High charts.
- SQL / My SQL DB design and Development.
- Experience with Subversion or github
- Knowledge of No-SQL DB’s (Cassandra/MongoDB) and Hadoop stack is big plus.
Role & Expectations
As a big data engineer, you will be responsible for developing and managing highly scalable distributed data processing platforms using Hadoop and Spark platforms. Some routine functions you will be performing
- Recommend and select an appropriate set of big data tools and technologies for data processing. This includes right cluster configuration.
- Writing highly optimized map reduce and spark codes to process data.
Scaling big data infrastructure on cloud or premise with growing data needs, adding and removing nodes to the cluster.
- Constantly learn new technologies and frameworks and conduct POC’s in short span of time.
- Publish and contribute to open source ecosystem. Present work in tech conferences.
- Hadoop, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Scoop, Flume, Mahout, Spark
- Amazon EC2, Elastic Map Reduce
- 2-4 years of total experience with at least 2 years of relevant experience on big data stack.
- Should have handled complete cycle of big data software development, from platform setup to data processing till final analysis.
- Must be able to articulate views clearly to business team and client.
- Excellent with data structures and algorithms.
- Should be go getter when it comes to experimenting with new technologies and resolving technical logjams.
- Must be able to decide right technology stack for project needs.
- Big Data certification from Cloudera/Hortonworks is a plus.
- Understanding of machine learning is a big plus.
- Good sense of Humor is strong bonus!
- Implementing HR processes & best practices along with managing HR operations.
- Manage end to end recruitment process including creation of Job description, identifying quality resumes through different sources, scheduling of interviews.
- Coordinate with senior members on hiring needs and ensure open positions are closed in timely and cost effective manner.
- Maintain pool of potential candidates with relevant information.
- Assist in organizational development and employee engagement initiatives.
- Create and implement employee orientation, development and training programs
- Track key metrics for periodic assessment of HR functions
Play an important role in creating inspirational and fun loving workplace for everyone.
- Experienced in HR Generalist role for atleast 1 year.
- Post graduate degree in Human Resources (MBA in Human Resources)
- Experience working in early stage startups is preferred.
- Passionate about all things HR and creating impact for the company.
- Ability to soak in pressure and work in unstructured, fast paced environment.
- Go-getter person with positive attitude and cheerful personality.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong Employee engagement skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal inputs.
5 – 10 LPA